Western Arms spares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Arms spares?

Does anyone know how difficult/easy it is to get hold of spares for Western Arms pistols? in particular the 1911's.
    Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Re: Western Arms spares?

What do you mean spare parts, internal or body parts?
    It's pretty hard to get internal parts and it becomes difficult to find some specific metal kits.
    I have 4 WA 1911 two are full metal and the others are stock at the moment.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

in one word 'very!' your better off buyin a old one off the forums cheap and breakin it down for spares

Comment

Originally posted by dantwnn View Post
        in one word 'very!' your better off buyin a old one off the forums cheap and breakin it down for spares
        after having this discussion with myself last night and fully understanding the difficulty of getting hold of parts,decided to sell my now busted wa 1911 after some nice fellows (3) decided to ruin my face with about 2000 rounds causing me to drop it and take a nice chunk out of the topslide and various internals flying off into the woodland

Comment

Well basically I was looking at a second hand WA AMT Hardballer, the front sight is missing & another part is damaged, from the sound of it probably the barrel bushing.
          So was scoping out what the situation for spares before I put an offer in.
          Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Comment

dont get me wrong with the right set up and parts you can do amazin things and even 500fps out of a pistol but i would advise just to get yourself a nice tm.plastic metal whatever.they are reliable and easy to source parts and generally very good.

Comment

For the hardballer is available a Prime full metal kit and all my Prime kits came with sights and you'll need a bushing and these are also available.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

hav you even tried to find mags yet?? Good luck! Kodiak gun is beautiful but its withdrawn so doesnt matter....and wolf a prime kit if can find one in england is wat £300ish

Comment

My brass Prime kit worth $1370!! The aluminum is a lot cheaper, I've just bought a WA Kimber Warrior with 3 mags... and it's almost brand new!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                  WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

nice wolf. thats a bit to much for a pistol for me.tho i did spent £600ish building a tm meu which was gorgeous.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ColBurton Find out more about ColBurton
                    Working...
                    X