help with 40mm grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with 40mm grenade

just got myself an ak launcher and it came with a 40mm nade as well. tho it dosnt work and ive been told never did properly.

theres no branding on the shell itself but i think its a "King Arms Cartridge With Rubber Bullet " the photo is identical to the thing i have.

my problem is that the firing pin does not lock out properly, ive disembled a few 40mm shells but never came across one like this. the valve is built into the internals of the thing instead of sitting in it. there are ballberings in there but they dont seem to do anything, its almost like they should be springloaded but im not sure.

can anyone direct me to a parts diagram of this model?

Re: help with 40mm grenade

problem now sorted, turns out it takes 2 ball bearins perhole not just the one. so ive only got half the ballberings lol.

Comment

Re: help with 40mm grenade

Maybe you can help me then. I have striped cleaned lubes and fixed a few shells before but i cant workout how they actually work?

I understand you fill from the top and the lower Valve??? bit is held in place with a spring on the firing pin puching up but how dose pushing the pin release the gas to push the bb's out?

What is the point in the small bb's?

Why dosent the gas all come out the bottom of the shell surely thats the easyst way out insead of pushing the bb's?

I just cant work it out?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ColdFire047 real name Will. Find out more about ColdFire047
      Working...
      X