metal balls in the magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal balls in the magazine

any one on here heard of putting metal balls or ball bearings into the magazine to increase gasification, and does it work?

Re: metal balls in the magazine

Increaces? First thoughts would be that adding material to the gas chamber would reduce the capacity...

On second thoughts however, if the pressure is high enough for the gas to liquify (like in the can) then it would cling to the surface rather than pooling... So increacing the surface area by adding metal balls would increace the amount of liquid gas that will fit in the mag, and thus more gas, since liquids are denser than gasses.

Its a pretty big if mind you... and it'd make your magazine rattle. Plus there is the possibility of the bearings getting caught in valves etc...

Comment

Re: metal balls in the magazine

I think Nineball include little balls in the KSC Glock tune up kits they make. For improved gasification. God knows what they mean by gasification. Or if it works at all. To be honest, the rattle would put me right off the idea. And what's wrong with the gasification to start with?
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chrisjames132 Find out more about chrisjames132
      Working...
      X