Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Extended Glock Magazines

Hello everyone,

I've got myself three extended magazines to use in my Glock 17 which I've used with a carbine kit. It seems that none of them like gas!

I was at The Mall yesterday and out of the three magazines, one didn't appear to fill with gas at all and out the other two only managed to get off 10 shots at most. When I was filling them, the two which did fire were spewing gas out all over the place. It wasn't the usual hiss then a bit of a tiny leak when you take the can off. The other one didn't make any obvious noises. I figured it was filling up fine.

Am I doing something wrong? Despite them having extra capacity, do they still only have a normal sized gas reservoir meaning I have to re-gas part way through the magazine?

Since I know someone is going to ask, I'm using green gas.

Thanks in advance.

Re: TM Extended Glock Magazines

If you say gas is spewing all over the place when your filling, are you sure they are actually filling properly? Maybe the nozzle on your green gas is damaged, iv found that spme makes of gas fill better than others on my tm meu mags. Try abbey ultra air since is has a metal nozzle and seems to fill better for me at lease. On the other hand maybe the valves on the mags are just knackered. Try removing them and soak the o-rings in some silicone oil overnight.

Comment

I had a similkar problem with my FN 5.7, turns out the fill nozzle on my gas can was split. I got one of those little brass "nozzle extenders" Z1 sell for about £1 and that solved the problem :3

Comment

After a skirmish on sunday ive noticed both of my TM glock mags are leaking from the fill valve.

The leak on mine is a very slow quiet one, it gently hisses all the gas (Z1 brand green) out.

Was going to take the o-rings out when i get round to it
        TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
          I had a similkar problem with my FN 5.7, turns out the fill nozzle on my gas can was split. I got one of those little brass "nozzle extenders" Z1 sell for about £1 and that solved the problem :3
          The gas can is ok, as the standard Glock 17 magazine, as well as my four M9 magazines fill fine. It's only these bloody extended ones!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apathy Find out more about Apathy
          Working...
          X