WE 4.3 Hi Cappa Not loading properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 4.3 Hi Cappa Not loading properly

My WE failed a while back and after stripping it down, cleaning, re-lube, and putting back together many times, it still wouldn’t work...

It would fire the 1st hand cocked bb but then the loading muzzle would stick and release more gas and then not load the next bb correctly and jam the slide open....

so after reading a lot of posts and people slating WE pistols I thought it's had it... and started to look for a replacement... However after looking and realising that I could upgrade the internals cheaper than replacing the gun and mags I ordered a new loading muzzle after seeing there’s a little square that was broken on mine (it pushes the bb from the mag into the chamber), and new spring upgrades - Mauri Hi-cappa muzzle £19, Mauri enhanced Springs £11.. (*********** - thanks), fitted them last night and then.... 1st firing and the gun jammed and all the gas escaped... bugger... but on closer inspection between the old muzzle and with exception of the already broken bit O found that there's another sprung valve inside it ! with a tiny screw on top, so another strip down and delicate work with more hands required to hold the spring in place and re fit the screw.... a rapid re-build and... Hey presto it works a treat and has a great kick and seems to have more punch....

I just thought my experience might save you time and money... Enjoy.

E

Re: WE 4.3 Hi Cappa Not loading properly

Any pics to go with this mini guide? A useful piece of info if you ask me.
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Eeen Find out more about Eeen
    Working...
    X