Marui G17 - G18c Conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui G17 - G18c Conversion?

Hi guys, am I right in thinking the above parts are all Id need to convert my current 17 to an 18c?

- Full auto Sear
    - 18c Blowback unit/nozzle assembly
    - Slide

Or are there any more parts I need?

Re: Marui G17 - G18c Conversion?

Don't know for TM but for KSC it's not possible cause you need the the complete lower assembly plus BBU and slide.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Hmmm interesting. But the ksc is built quite differently, so is the TM any different anyone?

Comment

Well I have always wondered if simply pitting a TM Glock 18c FA sear into a Glock 17 would convert it to fully fire. Anyone know if this would work?

Comment

Not quite. It's a different blowback unit looking at product images online. The nozzle at least is different.

My hope was separate slide and blowback unit etc, quick hammer sear change, pop the new slide on, 18c!

Comment

Whilst the slide and internals of it are different, The flat nozzle is only there so they can make the slide have the correct Glock 18 cutouts.

Comment

Ah okay. Hmm well I'd still want the selector if I did this probably, although it would be cool if the sear was all you needed. Surely there would be lots of google results about it though?

Comment

Or just buy an 18c and sell your 17, I'm sure it will work out much cheaper and I think you can get FG frames
                Signature Removed

Comment

There are no 18s in the country and I love my 17. Just wanted to see if it was possible for future tinkering!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                  Working...
                  X