Glock frame painting advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock frame painting advice

As the title says im looking for some advice and tips on painting my kwa glock 17 lower frame.

Im using krylon paint and may wipe it down with white spirits before i paint if. If this will help? Im not sure.

So on the take down of the glock, once i have taken the slide off im left with the lower frame along with all the guts. Im not to fussed about doin all the inside but how easy will most of the stuff be to take out and put back in.

And woth the trigger, mag release and all pins i was going to spend a while masking them off if its too difficult to remove them. I dont mind spending a while doing this but does anybody onow exactly where needs to be kept black and which need to be sprayed tan.

And if anybody know where to get a tan lower for the glock from them please pm me. I cant find any anywhere.

Thanks in advance
    Chris

Re: Glock frame painting advice

I would advise not to paint it , the guy who owned my glock before me kryloned it and it got rid of all the texture now feels like a cheap springer.

Comment

guarder and Action, make Tan,OD, lower frame for TM and KSC glocks.
      sigpic

Comment

I just really want a tan lower. Iv had three glocms now and just fancy a bit off a change and as im already of the tan banwagon then im feeling this change tbh :p

And i cant find them lowers anywhere mate. Spent hours on the old google with no luck.

Comment

which glock ? TM or KSC?
          sigpic

Comment

Kwa mate. So basicaly a ksc

Comment

Just cant find them in stock, in england

Comment

About the Author