glock 19 not fully cycling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glock 19 not fully cycling

hello all, managed to get some gas of a mate to test out my glock 19 i brought off here couple of weeks back.

Ok its fire fine but say 2 out of 9 shots it wont go back far enough to load up the next bb and sometimes the bbs dont come from the mag like get stuck on the way up out of the mag,

Any ideas what to look at 1st ? not being a expert as its my 1st gbb
    Im using good qualiy bbs .2g

Cheers

Re: glock 19 not fully cycling

pull the slide back and check that under the air nozzle there is a bit of plastic that pushes a bb out the mag and into the cylinder, mine snaped off
    KWA G36C KSC GLOCK 19

Comment

is it clean? and lubed up enough

Comment

i have a similar problem with my glock 17 at the minute, not cycling back far enough to load next bb. when you cock it, it fires perfectly, but doesnt load the next one.... recoil spring perhaps? using .2's and green gas. does the same on abbey ultra.
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Take the slide off and make sure the recoil spring is in the correct place as if its not it can cause this to happen...

Comment

i shall check it out.. thanks man.
            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rockers Find out more about rockers
            Working...
            X