Which gas to use...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which gas to use...

Which gas has almost been a question in my mind, ive used hfc 134a, ultra and green.

However whewn i used green gas in my para 14.45 it gubbed the hammer on it (snapped clean off)

I bought a ares aw338 not that long ago and used green gas in that, not had any problems.... yet!

Ma friend has a glock 18c and he used ma green gas in that and its snapped a bit of the inside off, guess too strong.

I bought maself a KSC G18C new ver and a aint used it yet.. So which gas am i best using for it and the aw.338

Basicly im looking for differences in each gas, pros and cons and of course performance. Wear and Tear is also a factor

Cheers
    G
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Re: Which gas to use...

Green gas it wearing - 134a is to pussy for performance

there is a gas which is half way between the two - abbey predator ultra (red can)

thats good stuff - gives good performance but not too strong and lubes you gun up at the same time.

use that - green gas should be fine in your aw but run maintaince gas through it every now and then to keep her lubed

Comment

so ultra for the glock? and green for the aw, but get the maintence n run it through eveyr 3 or 4 mags?
      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

- Ultra for the glock.
        - Green for the aw.

- Run maintance gas through the aw at the end of a skirmish.
        - Leave a wee squirt of maint gas in the mags between skirmishes.(glock and aw)

Comment

cheers mate, wasn't sure on what ultra gas actually was compared to the normal hfc crap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garf3r the pen is mighter than the sword... but a bullet silences the writer Find out more about Garf3r
          Working...
          X