Pro-Arms M203 POM Grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Arms M203 POM Grenades

I have just recived 15 of these from Hong Kong, I Gassed each of them with 134a Gas and fired them all but 1 worked, I then tried to gas then a second time all the gas just comes straight out I have tried unscrewing the grenade and and also pushing in the pin to make sure it was reset but to no avail, any suggestions, are they fixable ?

Cheers

Re: Pro-Arms M203 POM Grenades

you'd porobably need ethier a new o ring set or bearings for inside them to hold the gas
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

try again with pushing them, you do sometimes need quite a big push to get them in, also as for the bearings, if you have any knowledge of skate bearings they fit in quite well as a cheap alternative if it is them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
        try again with pushing them, you do sometimes need quite a big push to get them in.
        you where quite right, I know have 15 functioning grenades. cheers

Comment

steve hows the quality of the grenades?
          Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

not to bad, being made of a Polymer/metel mix they are quite light ( an advantage as I am going to be carring 15 ) mine dont have any burs and the molding is clean and they fit my M79 nicely. look forward to taking them out sunday, just wish I didnt have to wait 5 weeks for my Tactical Bandolier
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 23 September, 2009, 14:53.

Comment

see after sunday, can u give me a shout and let me know how they do? am thinking of gettin these

there made after the POM's n hold 192rds, so hopefully there good

Comment

I will let you know how they go

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

All grenades worked however I didnt put enough gas apperantly so range was minimal, survied being dropped well, look forward to trying again in november

Comment

cheers for the update, ive just orderd 3 of the 192rd round non pom ones they do, will doa review when they get here

Comment

POM Shells are great: very light and cheap.
                        I have 18, three sets of 6 for my 6 shooter.

The valves are the weak point, mine all came a bit dodgy and bent, they freeze very easily and leak.
                        I upgraded them all with madbull steel valves - 100% solid now.

The first couple times you use them, you do have to give the buttons a really hard push, but it has eased up now since they have each been shot a few times.

Zero problems since, zero leaks.
                        Well actually, the only problem is that some of the bb retainer rings havent been milled deep enough, so the bb's can fall out very easily.
                        Not a problem though, a couple mins each with the dremel and that will be sorted !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                        X