TM M92F beretta upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M92F beretta upgrades

ok so iv had the gun over a year now and its always by my side and comes out at every skirmish so i want to spend a little money on it, where to start? thats where you guys come in i am thinking about getting full metal frame for it and also replacing the mag valves with the NineBall high powered valves but as for internals for the pistol i have not a clue so if you could take some time to post ideas or sugestions id be greatful.

thanks,
    Twitchy

Re: TM M92F beretta upgrades

I'd be interested to hear the upgrade options from a broad perspective (sorry if this is slightly thread derailing)

I understand the high output valves deliver more gas to the bb so I'd assume more power and range. As with AEGs I reckon the TB barrel and improved hop would be a smart move for range and accuracy.

If the pistol has a metal frame and slide, I'd assume it can take most upgrades? I have a TM G17, but I'm looking at getting a Tercell 1911, so I'm very interested in pistol upgrades as well.

Comment

no one has any ideas!! no one done this before? any one still alive?

Comment

I have a TM Beretta with quite a few upgrades, here are a list of the parts that I used myself:

Zeke Metal Slide for M92
        Zeke Metal Frame for M92
        Nineball HF Valve for M92
        Nineball Recoil Spring and Guide for M92
        Nineball Hammer Spring for M92
        Shooters Design Spring set for USP .45
        Nineball 6.03 Inner Barrel for M92
        Firefly Rocket Valve with Piston Head
        Falcon ERGO Grips

Gemtect Tactical Retention Lanyard

Safariland 6004 Tactical Holster
        Color: Flat Dark Earth
        Sidearm: Beretta 92FS Brig/92FS Cent w/6V Surefire
        Variant: Left Hand

Surefire 633R Tactical Light for M9 Pistol

Now most of these parts are actually impossible, or extremely hard to get now, so you might need to change some of the brands of the parts, but I'd say personally, the TM M92F is probably one of the most upgradeable airsoft pistols on the market, bar a few exceptions.

Some of the modifications here I actually had to file down some of the frame and slide, although this gun shoots hard, sounds great, and is very accurate, it did cost alot, if you are looking for a decent M92F, you could either consider getting WA version? I've also owned one of these, and they are extremely well built, even with plastic frames, but if you are set on upgrading your current pistol, I do believe Guarder have a full metal kit out for the TM M92F, be sure to upgrade your recoil spring those, as your stock spring will suffer with the heavier slide.

Here are a couple of pictures for you.

Hope this helps.
        Last edited by Moving_Shadow; 29 September, 2009, 20:07.

Comment

yeah thanks

Comment

where abouts did you buy your metal slide and frame from?
            am having trouble finding one

Comment

yep you can get a guarder m9 full metal set for under £100

that m9 is lovely im hopeing to get one just like that some day - but with a laser on one of those mounts that attaches to the trigger guard and maybe a supressor (yes mgs2)
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Are there no companies making just a metal slide for the M9/M92?
                A minimum of £85 for a metal kit seems a lot to spend when the original pistol only cost £100..

Comment

Originally posted by scholag View Post
                  Are there no companies making just a metal slide for the M9/M92?
                  A minimum of £85 for a metal kit seems a lot to spend when the original pistol only cost £100..

Thats cheap mate, you get a metal M92 then.
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

You would, though you could just buy a metal one to start off with and save yourself some expense and effort.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twitchy Find out more about Twitchy
                    Working...
                    X