Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Nine ball SAS front kit (TM hi capa 5.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine ball SAS front kit (TM hi capa 5.1)

Has anybody tried this yet?
    It's made to attach a silencer onto the hi capa but im stuck between this or a threaded barrel...

Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Re: Nine ball SAS front kit (TM hi capa 5.1)

Not tied this, but from experience, threaded barrels + silencers = unbalanced locking action, slower cycle speed and jams. I'd go for this.

Comment

It has a 14 CW thread (Whatever that means) so will any standard pistol suppressor fit it or will i need to buy a rifle one?
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Go for it

Makes more sense and looks more badass!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
          It has a 14 CW thread (Whatever that means) so will any standard pistol suppressor fit it or will i need to buy a rifle one?
          14mm CW thread=Clockwise (CCW=Counter-clockwise).
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Well since we have no first hand experiences with this ill order one and put some pics and (maybe) a review too.

Comment

Have this on my Hi Cappa works a treat with my TM tracer :-)

Go for it you won't regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pete which suppressor are you running on it?
                And does it add that much weight to the front of the gun

Comment

Just the nine ball kit on its own doesn't make that much difference to be honest.
                  I use a TM tracer on mine which is heaver than a silencer and it's very usable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of the guys I play with have been rocking these for years, pretty solid and make running tracer for dark CQB stuff pretty cool. All the weight of the silencer or tracer are held by the mount rather than a threaded outer barrel.
                    Only down side, if you run a moulded hoister IE Serpa you'll have to Dremel the hell out of it.
                    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                    Life in the fast lane........
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stickybomb NAE 10/11/12 attendee Find out more about Stickybomb
                    Working...
                    X