Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghk nps and version issues.

Hello forumites!

I have just gotten a GHK AKM (full stock) along with a spare bolt fitted with the npas valve. These were ordered at the same time from a hk supplier and arrived in the same package. now the problem is that there are confusingly two versions of GHK AK, one thats about 2-3 years old and the new one that I have just bought, While both of these guns are at a glance similar they are in fact totally non compatible with one another with regards to both magazines and internals (i know this as I bought an old version one on this forum last month and now have the new version to compare it with)
    Annoyingly there is no distinction made on upgrade parts with regard to what version they are suitable for. this has led to the the npas bolt sent by the supplier being for the previous version of ghk ak and is totally non compatible with the new version AKM that I bought at the same time as the bolt. having emailed them to tell of this problem and having searched their site its become clear they dont actually stock a NPAS fitted bolt that is compatible with the new version of the AK so im left with a lovely gun thats too hot for full auto, and a $180 npas/bolt for an obsolete version thats going to have to go back to the hong of kong.

question is, does anyone know where I can find an NPAS to go with the new version akm?

Re: Ghk nps and version issues.

Try contacting ra-tech direct. They were very helpful when I had my GHK (old version).
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Ghk nps and version issues.

i think thats probably the best idea. thanks caveira

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iratecabbie I am nothing to do with maree davidson,aka ozziearmy-or any of-aliases Find out more about iratecabbie
      Working...
      X