WE M9 help pleaseeeee!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M9 help pleaseeeee!!

Just used my we m9 and it was working spot in, but noticed the slide release is slowly working itself out as it fires. Grabbed it and it just fell off. It goes back in fine, and works but gets loose again. Can't see anything that holds it in place and stops it falling out.! Should there be something? Surely there should!
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: WE M9 help pleaseeeee!!

it's supposed to be held in by the grips. you could get replacements (or just buy a TM m9 instead)

Comment

Sold both a tm m9 and tactical master! The grips hold it in.. I'll have to have a look see tomorrow. Thanks man
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

The we m9 slide lock is crap mate

In mine I had to wrap Teflon tape around the main shaft and slide it in to make the shaft grip the inner cylinder walls

It worked perfectly the two year of having it and never fell out

Comment

by main shaft, you mean the smallish locating pin which sits inside the body of the gun, the one where the spring is located around?

will try it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
          Working...
          X