leaky pistols mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaky pistols mags

hey guys, was wondering if people are able to tell me how to fix leaky pistol gas mags?
    both my m9 tac masters pistols are leaking a lot.
    please helps guys
    Thanks
    Carson

Re: leaky pistols mags

You try google for a specific breakdown of your mags?

Where is it leaking from the bottom i presume? The fill valve should screw out when you remove the baseplate, or it may only come out when you pop out the pins. There may be two roll pins through the bottom of the mag, use a 3mm punch to pop these out and the end of the gas reservoir should pull out allowing you to see right inside the mag. Lube the square seal in the bottom of the part you pull out and the also the fill valve seal with silicone GREASE NOT SHITTY SPRAY or even cylinder grease.

If seals are gone very dry an you think they may be fooked soak in power steering fluid or atf (auto transmission fluid) for a few hours (even clean engine oil if you have nothing else, NOT USED OIL). This may or may not work to 'fluff' up the rubber and make it flexible enough again to hold the mag gas tight. Worked for me anyway.

Oh and some ptfe tape on the fill valve stem threads help keep it gas tight too! Have fun!
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tsangy117 Ex-Sergeant Major in Lancashire ACF, now student Find out more about Tsangy117
    Working...
    X