ICS Power up Grenade help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Power up Grenade help!

Ok, does anyone know how to take apart an ICS power up grenade.

I unscrew it in half and then I want to take the bottom half apart to replace the o-ring, how do I go about doing this?

Re: ICS Power up Grenade help!

i thought the o ring was usually stuck inside the upper part(bit where the bbs are housed and the filling valve is) sliding up and down as required.

Comment

No its in the back bit where the firing pin is pushed into to allow the gas to then escape.

Comment

they must have changed the design since i had a few then, sorry cant be of any help.

Comment

There is a central pilar-y bit with some metal bearings in... these retract when the firing pin is released, which causes the gas pressure to push the valve open... the part with the o ring on is a floating valve that usually sits inside the front half of the grenade.... If you cant see that, chances are that its stuck in the other half, on top of the bearing thing... its cylindrical, and has a few ridges sticking out with holes in. Press and hold the firing pin, and pull the valve off the release mechanism... Im assuming your grenade isnt holding gas, thus you want to change the o ring... if the valve is stuck open like this, then it likely dosent need a new ring.. just lubing the release mechanism, so it auto-resets like its meant to after firing.

If you arent talking about the floating valve bit and its oring... then ive just wasted a lot of typing... and also, there are no other o rings in an ICS grenade... other than the ones at the ends of the barrels that hold the BBs in.. but thats not a gas part.

Comment

It worked.

I owe you one.

Thanks a bundle

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rockdelta_1.0 Curently Studying Film and Television Production at University Find out more about rockdelta_1.0
            Working...
            X