TM hi-capa Xtreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM hi-capa Xtreme

Hi, ive recently brought a hi-capa Xtreme, i would just like to know, is there a way to enable the lock when empty mag, i know this would slow down the rate of fire that is way it is disabled, but is there a way to re-enable it?

Also, Quick question do hi-capa 5.1 mags fit 4.3's since the 50rd long mag fits both.

Cheers for your help
    Josh

Re: TM hi-capa Xtreme

no and yes it has a much shorter stroke than standard so cannot lock back and 4.3/5.1 mags are compatible in either gun

Comment

Originally posted by rich1988 View Post
      no and yes it has a much shorter stroke than standard so cannot lock back and 4.3/5.1 mags are compatible in either gun
      What about replaceing the shorter stroke with a standard one?

Comment

i dont think its possible, simply because thats the way its designed, so that it can fire full auto with a good rate of fire

Comment

Hi mate.

When you take the top slide off on the re-coil spring there should be 3 little rubber washers separating the 2 springs, just take the washers out and ive been told that it should work, also that it feeds a hell of alot better without the washers.
          Hereo's don't die, they reload....

Trader feedback. http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26874

Comment

Originally posted by Liddleman View Post
            Hi mate.

When you take the top slide off on the re-coil spring there should be 3 little rubber washers separating the 2 springs, just take the washers out and ive been told that it should work, also that it feeds a hell of alot better without the washers.
            Alright, I'll try that. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Liddleman View Post
              Hi mate.

Right tryed that, but theres a small catch which locks the silver arm into place so it wont lock back.

Comment

if you really need it to lock then buy a 4.3 standard frame, or get someone to dissable the catch for you
                "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joshy-R Hi, im Josh Find out more about Joshy-R
                Working...
                X