Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M16a3 help

Hello all

i looking to find out what rail systems would fit a ICS M16A3 ive heard they only like there own brand fittings and nothing else anyone have any suggestions as to an alternative ?

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Re: M16a3 help

any ideas guys ?
    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

If you change the delta ring for a G&P one a USMC M5 style RAS will fit. I had a china soft clone on mine that fit perfectly. Unfortunately I sold it otherwise I'd put up a pic!

Comment

Re: M16a3 help

ICS M4/M16's only have a few internal parts that are not TM compatiable but apart from the grip, most of the exernal parts are easiy changed.
        Im not sure why you would need to get any other brand parts though as ICS do a M16A3 RAS (ICS-30) which I own and is the same gun but with a full length RIS rail fitted. You can buy the RIS separatly from most ICS stockists.

Comment

i bought a G&P m203 jungle guard and that was way to big, the mounts themselves were fine just the actual body of the grip was to long, i cut it down and made my own mounting clips. now fits like a glove.
          i like that about ics i like to tinker with things so modifying parts to get them to fit is part of the fun.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Been looking into DD rails and knights arm rails I like the ICS kits but want that little bit extra this is going be my main for a while (getting a MK18 soon as secondary) I wanted something universal in style so DD rail would be better suited that ICS rails on another note internally my M16 seems to be amazing don't think I'll be altering that side of things anytime soon

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TopSillySteve Into airsoft xbox and actions flicks Find out more about TopSillySteve
            Working...
            X