How do I upgrade a laser in my TAR21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I upgrade a laser in my TAR21

Yes, I have a Tavor or T.A.R. 21 Assualt Rifle. She is a thing of beauty and very reliable. I normally dont use the red dot laser during the day because it barely shows.

Then one day I am airsofting and this berk comes up with a powerfull beam of green light from a laser plug in, it was in the daylight and everything and it stood out like something from a movie and I thought "I want it!"

Problem is I am unsure and unconfident about tampering with the Tavor's MARS scope (where the laser is) does anyone know the secret knowledge of how to upgrade a MARS scope laser?

Re: How do I upgrade a laser in my TAR21

Green laser are more powerful, and some of the china one's don't have the correct filters. So just watch what you buy, some will blind!

Comment

just take the module out and replace it with a better one, green if thats what your after, its pretty simple to do tbh......yes jag is right so to be safe get some IR filter and use a lil of that if your worried about blinding people but if you know how to you can work out how much power is going out of the laser-then you can find out how long you would need to expose someones eye directly at a given distace to cause problems
      back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Alot of sites wont allow green lasers, double check first!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Just to add to Golems point about time. Some of the China lasers less than a second is all that is required to start damaging on them greens!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reephamike Find out more about Reephamike
          Working...
          X