Front ends for G&G CM16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front ends for G&G CM16

Just wonderng will this (http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...42ff1e2f5fc2c8) or any other gr16 front end fit the CM16. And if not what will?

Thanks.

Re: Front ends for G&G CM16

I have the Carbine non RIS version and I have 3 different front ends of various makes/types all obtained via Forums or FleaBay in various bits all of which fit no problem.
    iirc TM and CA should fit ok not sure about others but any TM clone should be ok.
    If you fancy a quick swap over build a complete top end with inner/outer barrels, HOP and top Receiver, then it's only remove the front Pin slide off and reverse process, I can do this with a front wired GB in less than 2 minutes.

Comment

Thanks. What make of upper should i get? If possible can you pm me a link?

Comment

Best look for a 2nd hand G & G if possible, they are out there as I've bought 2 recently including a 2 tone.

Comment

Thanks. Last question: any g&g upper just, or specifically a combat machine one?

Comment

I have used them from electric blowback and non BB types so hope that helps?
            Don't know how you stand funds wise but I usually buy stuff, try it and if it doesn't fit or I don't like the final effect I resell it on FleaBay, never usually end up out of Pocket :-)

Comment

No problem. Just have to keep an eye out now. Thanks!

Comment

any G&G upper should fit. as the only real difference on the Blowback models are that the tope is hollowed out more. tbh, most ris will fit, all you have to do is slide the Delta ring back, take out the two halves of the handguard and swapping them for a ris'd front end. just make sure that its;
                a) secure
                b) the ris is the right length for your rifle.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

This model has the ris going right up to the reciever. Here is the link to z1 http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...42ff1e2f5fc2c8

Comment

So it does, i wonder how thats secured then... In that case a one piece should be fine but as you cant take your front sight off youll haveta remove the entire outer to fit a ris. Better option imo, buy a full metal AEG. Problem solved.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X