a little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little help

hi i m planning on having a go at a project a need to know what to get to do this am thinkin of just gettin a half decent m4 then getting all the guchi bits ust need to know what body,rails and barrel

cheers dan
    Attached Files
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Re: a little help

An M4A1, suggest G&P, ICS or TM. RAS looks like a Daniel Defense one, sight is an Eotech (looks like a 552), pistol grip looks like a dark earth Magpul MIAD, foregrip is a dark earth Magpul AFG for RIS, barrel looks like a Noveske 14.5" (not sure what flashider that is), magazine is a Magpul Pmag, unsure what the stock is but a Guarder modstock or a Vltor CASV type one would suit it nicely, could also try a G&P one but I'm not sure what it's called. As far as I know, all that stuff is available on zerooneairsoft.
    Oh and before I forget, the irons sights look like Magpul MBUS sights but Ares do Troy flip ups that would also suit the look
    | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

G&P stock is a G&P UFC
      All this Tacticool stuff isn't really my thing but I think that would work well.
      Or you could just do what everyone else does and get a Magpul stock as they seem quite fashionable at the mo.
      | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

it IS a magpul stock, an acs to be exact...

Looking at the colour, its a fake too!

Comment

you'd be better off buying the g&p defender 2000 or vltor sentry and changing the grip and stock, if you really wanted to, remove the ris and spray the barrel silver, whatever floats your boat!

Comment

Or you could stop being a panzy and having all the gay gucci bits on the m4

all the gear no idea mate ......

the money should be on internal parts and refining the guns performance and workings not on looks as if it gets used it will obtain scratches and dents etc

you'd look silly if you did all that to the m4 and some new players two tone pistol out ranges it wont you :P ????

Comment

i m doing it from scratch so i can sort all the internals out as i go along

Comment

i m doing it from scratch so i can sort all the internals out as i go along and really not to bothered if it picks up dents and scratches on the way

Comment

please dont get put off by other peoples opposite views, at the end of the day its your gun not theres and haters are going to hate.

i always say "its just their matter of opinion, and their opinion doesnt matter"
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dan the legend Find out more about dan the legend
                  Working...
                  X