Holster for TM Glock 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster for TM Glock 17

I have purchased a 2nd hand IWI holster from the forums which should be for a Glock 17, its really tight! does anyone know of a better method rather than wasting the rest of my life sanding to loosen her up?

Re: Holster for TM Glock 17

Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Hmm, not for an IWI holster, as they're basically two sheets of plastic moulded together, if memory serves me right. I had one for my HFC Glock 17, but it was also too tight, so I sold it on and got a Blackhawk Serpa, which fit mine perfectly.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

If you put a guarder metal slide on your Glock, the gun will fit fine, no tightness etc

However, you could attack the holster with a file, and make a bit more space for the gun

other idea would be buy a different holster, i.e. a blackhawk serpa, the 20/21 version for TM Glock's because TM glocks have slightly wider slides than other glocks
        Originally posted by Fenriz
        Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

I think I worked out what the problem is... I removed the slide from the gun and tested both the lower receiver and the slide separate in the holster. they both fit fine! but what I notice is that the holster puts to much pressure on the top of the slide as it seems to be at an angle rather than being straight. so I have worked out a mod that might allow me to use the holster.... that would be to cut the end of the holster and allow the bottom of the receiver to be free instead of pushing on the bottom part of the holster which is where its tight. will have to post a picture if my theory works... otherwise I will simple be proving that IWI Holsters just don't work for the TM.

Comment

same happened with the serpa holster for G17 the TM is a bit wide for the holster.
            sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

You should buy a blackhawk glock 21 holster fits perfectly

Source, owned on myself both a tm glock 17 and a we g18c

Comment

I also have a glock 20/21 holster for sale at the moment that will fit a TM/WE/kjw/hfc glock 17/18/19 and 23 .

it will also fit the Marushin Glock 21... obviously :P

PM me for more details and pics if your interested.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SSTSparkz Find out more about SSTSparkz
                Working...
                X