very rapid mp5k's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very rapid mp5k's

hey lookin to build a custom mp5k's and after a very rapid gun been told to use 11.1v lipos but unsure what upgrades will be needed it already has a m120 spring and upgraged gears and oilless bushes

Re: very rapid mp5k's

with an 11.1 lipo, I'd suggest an ultra high speed motor and a brand new cylinder (systema kick ass here) a new hop unit to handle the gravy ROF.
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Shs hi speed gears
      new cylinder systema
      metal tooth piston ( cut version for light weight )
      bearings shs
      pomy piston head with bearings
      spring guide with bearings
      reinforced tappet plate due to stress
      o ring nozzle
      better cylinder head
      sorbtion pads to damper
      aoe done due to sorbtion pads
      sort stroke the piston and gears ( to help with speed )
      shs hi torque motor with a m130 spring ( with the short stroke it be firing around 320fps and keep the hi rof)
      and a standard mosfet with hi resis so it don't blow due to 11.1 lipo

an u should get 25 to 35 rps and 320fps
      hope it helps

Comment

What sort of rps are you looking for is the biggest question.

Are you talking 20's, 30 or 40?
        How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
        Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
        And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

The k has a very solid v3 box, so you can quite easily get it to turn out some serious numbers. Battery space will be the biggest problem. What sort of performance are you after? Numbers?
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

thanx for the help and advice the batt issue wont be a prob as i got shoulder holster and gonna turn into batt sling so can accom any batt

Comment

No need. A firefox 11.1v lipo will fit in the stock battery space. If this is your first rof gun it'll be a lot of trial and error.
              Buy my stuff!

Comment

Why dont you just shortstroke your piston and gearset?

The benifits for the MP5k would be that the cylinder compression would match the very short barrel size and you could achieve very high FPS without resorting to the use of 11.1 lipos and reduce all the stress in the gearbox of not doing a full cycle. Food for thought.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Hey,

I’m using a Galaxy MP5K and after seeing this thread I’ve started pimping my rate of fire a bit too. What I’m gona do:

The cylinder has a vent half way so I’m short stroking it to about half way along this vent, shouldn’t hurt the fps much if any.

My big rifle which is more fps based I’ll take the high speed motor from and put into this MP5K as they are both long version.

The hop up is useless so I’m going to remove the original and put in a cheap hop system from another manufacturer, whatever I have lying about and use this gun as my first R-Hop trial (as the barrel is crap anyhow).

Mosfet and 11.1lipo, but finding a way to hide the mosfet is going to be a pain in the butt and the lipo is always going to have to be strapped to the outside.

100round midcaps as I cba to keep winding the stupid 200rd highs.

Comment

Element hi-torque motor
                    SC Riot 14:1 gears and dual-sector gear (SHS 13:1s otherwise)
                    Short stroke the piston to match the DSG (as long as it's still beyond the cylinder port just go up one spring strength and you'll lose no velocity at all)
                    See if you can still find an AWS stealth mosfet (Mod My Airsoft will be making them soon) so there's no need to find somewhere for it.

With that setup you'll be okay with everything else you have and a high C rating 7.4 lipo should still fit inside the gun and give you above the ROF you're currently looking at anyway.

Comment

Alternatively, buy a CA mp5k and as above firefos 11.1 will fit into the top of the reciever and will return close to 30 a sec out of the box.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Just change the mini Tamiya to deans.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse