Sr-25 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr-25 conversion

Righto, so im due to pick up an SR-25 (classic army) that i'm hoping to do abit of work to, namely shortening the front end and replacing the rail system.

my questions are;

1) does the sr have a standard delta ring set up on the receiver end?
    2) will a G&P outer barrel fit to the receiver?
    3) where on EARTH can i find a front delta ring?

cheers chaps!
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Re: Sr-25 conversion

righto only one issue, how to remove the delta ring from the receiver!

everything else on the project is complete bar fitting the front end which i cant do till i've got the correct delta ring on.

anyone ever done it? i've googled my arse off but cant find nothing!

Disco
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

how to remove a delta ring....? with the right tool? its a three pin spanner, unscrews anti clockwise, simples

simple "delta ring tool" search in ebay

Comment

done!

Comment

Look out for some delta ring wrenches that are quite thin and weak, I bent one the other day thanks to a kind person (possibly the hulk) at celcius who tightened my delta ring before it left the production line. Although for this I blame the cheap guarder steel, rather than the sturdy, awesome CTW. :D

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Discoshrew Find out more about Discoshrew
          Working...
          X