Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Is this a genuine Daniel Defence L85 rail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a genuine Daniel Defence L85 rail?

Hi guys,

I bought this second hand thinking it was a madbull DD ris for the l85 (the price made me think that), but I've tried to fit to my ICS L85 and it won't fit. The madbull adapter doesn't even fit into the rear of the rail. I've compared it to the images on madbull's website and they aren't the same, the trades are different, mainly it doesn't have "for airsoft only" on it. I was wondering if anyone could confirm whether or not this is a genuine rail (I know this might be a bit difficult without actually seeing it)?

Thanks in advance!

IMG074.jpgIMG073.jpg

Hopefully the pics work, and sorry if this is in the wrong section

Re: Is this a genuine Daniel Defence L85 rail?

I have a genuine RS rail fitted to my AA L85 and yours looks identical mate.
    "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

You need to check madbull website, they have 2 different kind of adaptor for aeg l85 and GBB l85
      sigpic

Comment

Looks legit to me... Much finer finish...

Comment

That's genuine - looks identical to one of my RS one...

Comment

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated

Comment

Are we all forgetting that Hornbill do a DD RIS that is identical in every way to the RS version
              Only difference I believe is that on the Hornbill version all the serial numbers are the same (not even 100% sure on that)

It certainly looks like RS, but I'd check it's serial numbers and general looks against a Hornbill version before you take it as gospel that it's RS.

Comment

Just found some pictures of a Hornbill one on a couple of other websites and none of them had the "Supplied By: Riflecraft Limited England" on the side. There is also a thread in the sales section of someone selling one with the Hornbill ris on, and it doesn't have the NSN trade on it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TIME2KILL Find out more about TIME2KILL
                Working...
                X