Fixing a susat lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing a susat lens

As for the title apologies if this has been brought up but seeing as I'm getting no reply from the seller I was wondering if this is an easy fix at all??.

I'd appreciate any help as ATM I'm out of pocket, I can still use the sight but when u pay for it and told it is in good condition it doesnt seem fair lol

Cheers guys

I should mention I'm pretty sure from much searching it a star/ares clone of a susat

Comment

You'll have a hard time fixing it. Get it sent back if it was described as mint!
      Buy my stuff!

Comment

Re: Fixing a susat lens

Airsoft replica or real deal, when you start playing with magnification optics the tollerances are measured in fractions of a millimeter for a perfect sight picture.

It is not the sort of thing you would fix with some super glue and "black nasty" gaffer tape and get the same results.

IF it was not as described, you should get your money back.
        IF it was damaged in the post, the seller needs to chase it up, not you. (assuming you / seller didn't pretend it was under £42 to save a couple of quid on postage insurance)

UNLESS you bought it knowing it had this defect, the seller has responsibility of one form or another to help rectify the situation.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flip1664 Find out more about Flip1664
        Working...
        X