Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hk23e gbb

Hi
    started on my hk23e project, will be a gbb using vfc mp5 trigger group, custom bolt and external gas box mag.will also be making an adapter to take normal gas mags. mainly made of steel for durability, which is why i have used a src steel mp5 receiver.have just received a hk21e clubfoot stock (thanks again fella), and still a long way to go.
    cheers
    jay

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six...

Re: Hk23e gbb

a few more pics.

atb
    jay

Comment

and some more, with 1200m rear sight started,and carry handle.

Comment

God dammit Jay! First you do a G43, now this?! *mutters about lack of skills and tools*

Still, brilliant job! Are you fitting some kind of regulator inside the box mag?

Edit: Plus, I like your fireplace.

Comment

cheers fella. yes been thinking of putting a small external rig in the box, and maybe feeding off a 200 rnd midcap.

and the fireplace was my wife's doing, not mine lol, but thanks all the same.

Comment

Despite GBBs being a complete black art to me, I appreciate your skill as an engineer. Good stuff.

Good, pretty, shooty stuff.
            Buy my stuff!

Comment

cheers.
              a quick update.
              came across the first hurdle, had to shift everything back on the receiver by .5" to get things to line up. this has not affected what i have done already by much but will have to modify the stock end cap a bit. finished the rear 1200m sight and barrel handle, and have sorted the mag and started the magazine adapter. i have decided to do the mag adapter first, rather than the belt box, as it will be easier to test the gun when the time comes. the mag is a 30rnd real steel mag and as you can see is a bit short for the we m4 mag, but im hoping to modify a drum mag when it arrives so this should not be a problem. this thing is getting a bit heavy now lol.

atb
              jay

Comment

accidentally came across this.

im in love.
                'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jay851 Find out more about jay851
                Working...
                X