La Rue 10" rail problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Rue 10" rail problem

Ok ive had this a while fitted it and removed it as i could not stop the wobble to save my life! Had a look at it today to see if i could once and for all sort it! I bought it second had knowing there was a little wobble but i like a challenge! :D

Problem A. The keeper on the back of the rail is catching on the delta ring and not doing upto the locking ring, ill get pics soonish prob tomorrow night as im not doing anything.

Problem B. the qd sling mounts have worn the ris, they use these mounts to secure the ris to the part with the threads for the delta ring to screw to. Stupid idea..... Because the ris has worn slightly there is play so no matter how tight you tighten the delta ring it will always wobble! I thought of getting someone to just add a touch of ali weld inside so it holds the ris on the mounts tighter, also thought of getting a slightly bigger pin to fit in the place of the qd mount but cant find them anywhere!

Like i said ill get pics tomorrow to explain it better im c%^p at describing problems haha
    If you do know what im on about feel free to help

Ash
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
Working...
X