RE: Parts for guns to be built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Parts for guns to be built?

Can anyone tell me the list of parts to build your own rifle for airsoft please it would really help.

Re: Parts for guns to be built?

It would really depend on what you were trying to build.

Quite, quite honestly, if you don't know what parts you require to build an airsoft rifle then you're just not ready to build an airsoft rifle.
    I would go and do a /lot/ of reading first, though your best bet would probably be to get a current gun and take it apart so you can see all the parts and how they work together before contemplating anything else at all.

Comment

thanks dude but im trying to build an SR-25 i have the stock and attachments but i just need to know does the body contain all of the essentials already or do u need to buy like the gearbox and all that? thats what i need to know.

Comment

That would depend entirely on where you bought them from.
        I would imagine, though, if what you bought was simply a stock and you're now looking to buy a receiver set that, no, it won't include the gearbox.
        What you're asking isn't exactly clear though as you would normally either buy a gun or parts, where you're getting these bits from you haven't said, so we won't be able to tell you what's included.

Comment

In.For.Mation...

Be VERY specific over what you have already bought, down to the most minute detail.
          What have you already got (literally every component) and what specifically are you currently looking into getting?

You haven't given enough information for anyone to have a clue where you are currently.

Seriously though, I get the impression you really need to go away and do some reading on airsoft setups, even if it's just a manual from another gun or to get a friend to let you sit in when they strip theirs so you know the components involved.
          At this moment in time we don't have an idea what you currently have in hand and it sounds like even if I gave you an extensive list you wouldn't have a clue what half of it was for or where it goes.

Research, it's all important.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TeamRenegade Find out more about TeamRenegade
          Working...
          X