Extending a g18c inner barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending a g18c inner barrel

Hi guys i'm currently half way through a g18c project. I have avoided this part of it for a long time and concentrated on external parts but now it's time for some down and dirty stuff. Has anyone ever extended a Ksc g18c barrel through a compensator. If you have what size barrel did you use? And do you know where I could get one?

Ive only heard of people modifying AEG barrels to fit.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Extending a g18c inner barrel

like this?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...sniping-thingy

Follow down to last post.

I made it out of a CA sportline P90 barrel. It was a rough 15 minute job, but it worked nicely. I have since sold the G18 but kept the barrel.

Comment

Or you could buy a shooter's design 150mm KSC Glock inner barrel?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sho...g+inner+barrel
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I may have to go for the 150mm barrel. I'll post a photo of how she is at the moment so you can see but basically I have a compensator with rail on the front which I want to extend the inner barrel through and attach a silencer adapter to it (found one to attach to inner barrel on a certain Asian website). This silencer adapter is large enough to hold the barrel still at the front of the compensator, and I'm hoping and praying that it will still cycle properly. Then to attach the silencer folding vertical grip and put the m4 stock together for it.

Comment

Pics please then!

Comment

Ok I have a cheep barrel on the way for me to practice modding and some more parts arrived today. I'm gunna try upload a pic now

Comment

Hussar it worked.

Comment

I've posted in the spare parts wanted but I'll ask here too. Does anyone have a delta ring (if that's what it's called) for the stock tube.

Comment

OMG i've been doing the same thing for my CQB Primary!
                    do you Know if a G&P AEG Stock Tube will work in stead of a WA Tube as i can't find any which is making me real sad

Comment

I found mine on a certain online auction site. Just don't make the mistake I made and get the first one you see, then realise the one after has everything you need not just one part. And I'm doing it as sniper support/cqb. Next step is to extend the barrel through the compensator and silencer.

Comment

Very pretty, what do you make of the compensator? thinking of getting one for my glock to make a race gun does it work with the extended inner barrel?

Comment

Ok so I have finally done the aeg mod and she looks beautiful. Just waiting for the silencer to come to cover it up. The compensator is awesome mate. Im mainly using it for the extended rail.

Comment

Jeez that thing will have a high muzzle velocity! I'd get it chrono'd!!!!

Comment

IF it is high (as i suspect it will be) just drill a small hole in the barrel. Instant FPS Drop.
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Farmboy Find out more about Farmboy
                              Working...
                              X