Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Eotech 552 replica made by G&P technical problem help...!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eotech 552 replica made by G&P technical problem help...!!

Hi everyone

I just received my g&p 552 today. However when I have a problem with it. When I turn it on,the dot just stay at the bottom and I can move it up or down. I tried to press up and down arrow but it didn't work,it just stay in the same position.

All it does is if I turn on then it is on and if I turn it off then its off. I can adjust the dot.

Any idea what is going on or there is something I havent done?

Thanks
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Eotech 552 replica made by G&P technical problem help...!!

the windage and elevation are adjusted with the dial wheels on the side. The buttons are for the brightness of the dot
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

the up and down arrow you are refering too are on the back of the unit yes?? if so they adjust the brightness of the dot.

Look on the side of the unit there should be 2 dials with slot heads in them, THESE shoulf adjust the elevation and windage of the sight

Comment

Yes on the right side,there are windage adjustment and elevation adjustment. I tried both but all it does is move from right to left
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

Here is the video of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFezSCfIGqQ
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

Ok question one, did you buy that from HK, if so it isn't a G&P, as they are falsely advertised. Question 2, do the adjustment screws get alot tighter when going further into the body

Comment

Yes from HK,well I dont think this is G&P because there is no g&P marking on it. Also adjustment screw doesnt get tighter at all,even I tried to turn it for 30 seconds lol..!!
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

Then you have a dud clone my friend. Get in touch with the seller and see if you can send it back and get a replacement. Iv'e had 2 from HK and iv'e had one good one and a lemon like yours

Comment

People finally I can get it work....keeper told me replace the stock battary and I did,after few turn on the elevation the red dot just appear on the screen I am so happy,it works yhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!I was a bit scared at the beginning lol...thank everyone for helping me
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

Ah thats good news. **Tilts head in shame, why didn't i try that with mine?**

Comment

Lol u should mate dont use stock battary plus dont give up so easy hahah!!
                      I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                      Working...
                      X