mp5 tactical grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp5 tactical grip

does anyone know of a tactical, spr type slip on handgrip for an mp5, any responce is helpfull!!

Re: mp5 tactical grip

Ive browsed the web and no i couldnt find anything. Thats not to say they dont exist tho!!!!
    "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
    Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

You'll need to have a rail fitted, unless you want to butcher something onto the foregrip. Either fit a full RIS kit, or screw a single rail to the grip. If all you want is a vert grip, then I'd go with the screw on rail. I think there is one for sale in someones thread.
      sigpic

Comment

Ive fitted a RIS to mine.

"Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
        Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
          Ive fitted a RIS to mine.

[ATTACH]3592[/ATTACH]
          ive had a problem fitting my rail to my ics theres somthing stopping the inner barrel from sliding over the area around the hop leaver, did you have this problem?? any suggestions??

matt

Comment

Hello!!!

Yes, totally had to hack mine with a file to get it to fit the ICS receiver. You'll also find it is too long, so you'll have to take a couple mm off the end of it too.

Fun times!

James

(p.s) Mine is up for sale very soon!

Comment

i have a cyma sd6 and i have an mp5 ris front end at the moment the only way i can see it going on is if i drill a hole and bolt the front end on which i dont mind doing, but if ther is another way then i would prefer it. Also when i hold the front end in place there is a gap when i look from the top that allows me to see the barrel clearly is that gap menat to be there. (i think so but just thought i would check never had a ris front end before) the only way that it seems to get smaller is by putting on the ris covers.

Please Help

Toby

Comment

Tin tin, can you do some pics. I can't really see what you are saying

Comment

Okay will put some on tommorrow why should I not have to drill anyway holes then even though its not made for a risk front end also how many parts should there be to Put the front end on because I have a feeling I am missing a part

Comment

Here are some pics of what i intend to do

The first one is the question that ia sked about the gap i believe it should be there but not sure.

The other pictures are showing what i may have to do to attach the front end on to the mp5

Toby

Comment

Should really line up with one the screw which hold the front sight on!

Comment

The sd is different mate there is no hole!!
                        Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Did you attch a ris front end to an sd then if so what di you do

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

matt england Find out more about matt england
                          Working...
                          X