MP5 Stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 Stocks?

On the right is my original UMP Cyma style stock, and on the left is an advertised Cyma sliding stock. The one on the left wont fit, the top half is the same diameter as what it's trying to fit over.

Do all cyma sliding stocks look like this?

S

Re: MP5 Stocks?

the one on the lefts is the same as any other MP5 stock ive come across. As mp5's have that flaired body shape to them.

Comment

Okay. It doesn't fit mine though, which is odd as far as I know.

There's no room for the tabs on the inside, and it's exactly the same diameter as the receiver, so it doesn't slide over it. The bottom half is fine, it's the top half that's not right. The arms of the stock fit fine as well

Comment

Dremel the tabs off?
        sigpic

Comment

Not gonna help I can't get it on to the body. The top half is the same diamteter, so it won't fit on.

I was more looking to see if this was an ICS one or something so I can get the ball rolling with the PayPal claim

Comment

the one on the left is the ICS wont fit on cyma even if you dremmell tabs off it ownt fit (done that, split in half). Start claiming and if you are playing today see you in an hour.

Comment

We got it to fit in the end!

Comment

good for you, how you feeling?

Comment

Haha. I'll be alon today I'll tell you aaaaall about it then!

Comment

why do you want to be alone? There will be some people around. hehe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                    Working...
                    X