Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Torque Motors

Hey guys, advice needed.
    When it comes to high torque motors, ive always been a fan of the JG m93 red motor. Ive looked all around the internet and for some reason no one seems to have them in stock. I dont know if its because Jing Gong have gone tits up or what but the crux is i cant find one. Can people recommend a good alternative? Ive seen a few out there but as ive always bought m93's, ive no idea whats worth the money and what isnt. incidently its going in a G&G gr16 (m4) Looking at £30-£35 spend new, hope y'all can help.

Re: High Torque Motors

go for the G&G high torque motor. will work with your gun very well.
    sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

supposedly they come with a G&G high torque motor as standard to assist the blow back. SHS brand comes up in searches but i have no experiences with them

Comment

The SHS ones are decent. I have one and it works well, comparable to the JG high torque.

By all accounts though, SHS quality control has taken a dip recently, but as long as you order from the UK so you can return it if you get a lemon- you should be ok.
        Buy my stuff!

Comment

If you are willing to spend a little more I would highly recommend the Lonex High Torque motor )£46.99) as one of the best on the market only second to the TerminusX Omega High Torque motor (£58.99)

Comment

I have a CA High Torque for sale :P
            But id go for the SHS. Every one ive seen and used has been flawless. Only issue i had was when i didnt attach my pistol grip properly :P

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
            Working...
            X