Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rpk project/parts list

hi everyone,
    after recently getting myself a tm ak47, i've got the urge to make an rpk to compliment it,
    due to funds being tight i've decided to buy it part by part over time and build it from scratch.
    what i'm wondering is, can anyone help me with a complete list of parts required to build an rpk? (externals wise)
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: rpk project/parts list

If you want to build a RPK on a budget, then you want to start with a Cyma RPK 74 and stop right there. You cannot buy bits cheaper to make an AK into one. If you have a look around you can source them for around £220-250.

I have had a look around for kits, in stock and able to fit together and its a needle in the hay stack job.

i know its not what you asked, but for the money this is your best bet.
    Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Re: rpk project/parts list

yeh you will find it hard to find parts for a RPK even the gas block is a different size i should know mine is cracked and i am looking for one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

army will Find out more about army will
      Working...
      X