Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring

Been working on rx4 storm, and a big part required is to rewire the whole thing, iam not bad at soldering but have no idea what gauge the wire should be or where i can get battery connectors, there iam still using big connectors, not using lipos so what ever the other batterys are.
    Also the idea of a mosfet is tickling my fancy, if any one know where there is a detailed instructions or guide then that would be great.
    Any advice would be great as it would be nice to do it my self instead of [paying some one else to do it.
    Cheer in advance.
    Last edited by simonmoore1986; 20 October, 2012, 01:41.

Re: Wiring

Is it using a modded V.7 box? If so an ASCU is not going to fit but a standard mosfet should be Ok... The wiring routes needed may vary from running a standard battery/switch/motor circuit so bear that in mind when thinking about wire placement and thickness... I tend to use the thickest I can with a nice strong hi-temp insulation on the outside (usually between 18-12AWG)... Look at Gate mosefets and other well reviewed boards (such as burst-wizards, although I don't have experience with these)...
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmoore1986 Find out more about simonmoore1986
    Working...
    X