Painting gas bottles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting gas bottles?

Had a thought earlier about how boring the gas bottles looked, I keep them in the same box as my guns (About to make a new box for the whole kit on a display :D, thread to come ) But I was thinking why not paint the gas bottles? As long as I used a metal paint maybe with a suitable primer, it'd probably work and look alot better than the usual green gas bottles.

What's everyone's thoughts on this? Anyone ever tried it or does it seem a bit pointless to everyone else?

Re: Painting gas bottles?

Ive thought about painting my calor bottles olive (as i refill them) - dont sand them or anything first though, thats asking for trouble.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yeah wasn't going to sand them, I was going to go for a black stealthy look with maybe some kind of army markings on the bottle. Thought people were going to think I was a bit sad wanting to paint a gas bottle

Comment

Trying it on my green gas bottle now, seems like a cheap thing to try on

Comment

Tried painting and went horribly wrong! Paint looks disgusting, so i'll retry for attempt two :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gunseller Find out more about gunseller
          Working...
          X