Tm aws l96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm aws l96

Okay, so, I've been playing a fair bit now and want to try out sniping for a change as being sneaky is fun as hell.

I'm looking to buy the AWS but have no idea what's best to go in it and can't really find many upgrade guides on it.

I'm thinking:
    ASPUK trigger group
    Laylax piston head
    ASPUK L96 upgrade piston set advanced
    Cylinder, I have no idea as of yet, maybe PDI but is very expensive
    PDI hop up unit
    Barrel, I want to go 6.03, but no idea for sniper barrels.

So ideally, I'm looking for recommendations on what people who already own one, find goes together well.

Thanks.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Re: Tm aws l96

If it was me bud Id go with PDI. The quality is top notch, and it will probably work out cheaper for you in the end considering they never break.

So:

PDI Cylinder Set
    PDI Tightbore
    Diamond Ring Piston and Trigger Sear(I say these because theyre available from Zero One when PDI ones arent, and theyre good quality)

I personally wouldnt bother upgrading the hop up unit. The TM one works great and the PDI one can be a bit fiddly.

Comment

Re: Tm aws l96

My only thing is, cost.
      Really I'm looking for value vs strength vs durability.

But thank you for your input, I'll have a look at those parts
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Saltyyy 16 year old who got into airsoft and boy do I have the bug. Nothing better than getting out on the weekends and meeting new people. I enjoy making knives and throwing them, gaming and all that fun stuff! Under 18 aswell so no RIF sales :) Find out more about Saltyyy
      Working...
      X