Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 SD Suppressor lug

Hello peeps,

Does anyone know of a lug, the same design as below, but metal? If it was the same screw on single part that would be great, as this one snapped and is help together with superglue for now!

Re: MP5 SD Suppressor lug

Mine is attatched to the cocking tube, one piece... Is yours not tm compatible?
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

I know, classic army and ICS follow that design, but this is a separate piece.

It's a cyma, I'm not too experienced with Mp5s so I'm not sure on compatibility!

Comment

No idea, never seen a seperate one... Looks like you could replace the cocking tube with a tm/ca one but it might not work with the front sight/handguard, not sure... Apologies for being f-all help! Lol!
        Originally posted by Walter Gropius
        If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

not to worry, managed to glue that one back together quite solidly, and managed to get a spare Cyma front end!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
          Working...
          X