New project mp5k gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New project mp5k gun

Hi guys I have a nice little cyma mp5k great little toy but its now gunna be my project

My plan is to add a high speed motor no idea what one
    A lipo battery no idea what one new bearings guess what ... No idea what one
    I wanted to add the front end like the mp5 sd

But not sure how to and if I can what ever info you can give me would be great
    Cheers Chris
    Originally posted by bulldoguk
    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Re: New project mp5k gun

sorry if this sounds stupid but why not get an sd6 then take the stock off and add a lipo?
    Mitch

Comment

Ok so keeping the front as is getting a metal gearbox and high speed motor
      What type of gearbox I need cm.03??

Comment

Yes i believe its a version 3? If you run a pdw stock ive seen a pretty nifty battery stock mod done where you could stick a massive. 9.6 nimh in it and then jus charge it in the stock, its a complete custom job but solves the battery issue and evens the weight out

Mitch

Pm me if you would like the link.
        Mitch

Comment

No I don't want a stock as I use it as my secondary weapon I have two single points with my mp5 in a weapon catch so a stock would get in my way I will look at a 9v lipo when I have reinforced the gearbox and gears but want to make sure I get the right type

Comment

you can now get 11.1v lipo made by firefox, i know they dont have the greatest reputation but it fits in an mp5k and is enormousness fun in my galaxy k but im not expecting a long life from it.i agree no stock on an mp5k its just going in another direction entirely.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

patch Hello my name is Chris I live in reading a member of x-site Find out more about patch
            Working...
            X