Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M4 delta ring, handguard ris and barrel lengths

Hi guys
    I wanna shortern my TM M4 to look something like the picture below. I've worked out i will need a delta ring to fit the type of handguard i want. But i am unsure about barrel lengths compared to handguard size. Im looking at a 7" handguard with ris. How much space do i leave to get the front iron sights and flash hider in? As all the websites only give you the whole outta barrel length. I was thinking 10" but really don't know how to tell.

Any help would be much appreciated

Edit: I guess i will beable to use the flash hider and iron sight from my standard TM M4. Is that possible??

Re: TM M4 delta ring, handguard ris and barrel lengths

A 10.5 inch barrel is probably what the above is fitted with - these are designed with the standard ar-15 carbine length gas system in mind, so they take 7 inch handguards yes You should get the appropriate delta ring with your rail system as well.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I was thinking this barrel and handguard. You think the round bit on this handguard is a delta ring?

CR Larue style AEG AR15 Handguard 7 ''

5KU-122 10 inch M4 AEG Barrel

Comment

It is the barrel nut/rail mounting nut. ALL rail systems that aren't designed to use the standard delta ring come with their own delta ring equivalents, its how they work

The issue is getting the threads to match between the upper and the rail system, entirely dependant on the manufacturer! I know next to nothing about compatibility, so youll have to ask around :P
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chaff1845 Find out more about Chaff1845
        Working...
        X