Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L85 Daniels Defence Rail

Hi all,

I'm after a little assistance if possible.

I've just installed a Madbull DDR to my AA R85 to finish my A2 Afghan' conversion and now none of my batteries fit.

Shirt if installing a PEQ box (not a fan) does anyone know what type or size if battery will fit?

Thanks in advance all,

Rich

**insert witty remark**

You need to go cranestock lipo really mate.

Either above the barrel with gas parts removed or under the barrel.

Measure the space you have and take it from there.

Comment

Re: L85 Daniels Defence Rail

yea as above fella its the only thing i found that fits ok

Comment

i can JUST fit a 1450 cranestock 7.4 in the top of my real ris on my star ice had an ics too with a hornbill and i could fit the same in that but what iuse from them all is a 1300 11.1 under the barrel fits fine no tight squeezes like putting it in the tp id deffo reccomend the 1300 either t.4 or 11.1 (block)dunno the real name but the solid battery not nunchuck from the best known battery shop

Comment

Here's another option. Works for me!

"Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

I knew there was a third option :D

Comment

ive just realised i can fit a 9.6 cranestock in mine.....after what a year? ahaha

Comment

Anyone have any images they can share - trying to work out how they would fit

Thanks

**insert witty remark**

Comment

heres a 9.6 nunchuck one bit in the top one in the bottom and the connector and wires n the bottom place the bottom section inthe gap i nthe bottom of the ris and the wires ontop and balance the other half ontop of the barrel and shimmy it in with a lipo just wither put it i nthe bottom like any other gun or you can fit small ones ontop of the barrel by opening the top cover and putting it in there (make sure the gas tube's removed)heres my 9.6 in it now ready for tommorrow and sorry i couldnt be bothered to unscrew it all but i placed a 7.4 1450 nunchuck in the top under the 9.6 jus to show how it placed...the 1450 DOES fit but dont get one they are in reality too big you have to really jam them in and it damages the wires get a solid lipo short and thin not wide or long IMG_0652[1].jpgIMG_0653[1].jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

runningrabbit Find out more about runningrabbit
                  Working...
                  X