Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dytac parts compatiblity

Afternoon, got a couple of questions about Dytac parts

I'm getting a dytac invader rail system for christmas (along with the rest of a new front end) that is destined to go on a JG metal m4 upper. How do I know this? I snuck downstairs the other night and sneakily opened the package that was RIS shaped from the far east :P

Anyway, it's a beautiful bit of kit. My question is this - it states that it is for marui AEGs, so I'm assuming the barrel nut will fit on a TM body, and therefore will fit on a JG body. What will the fit be like on say, a King Arms body or a G&P body, as I'm looking to replace the body at some point.

Cheers!

Dave
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Re: Dytac parts compatiblity

Update on this - The rail system does indeed fit, but the threads on the receiver are so chewed up that it has a lot of play. The rail system itself is gorgeous, and based on the quality of it I'll be picking up a Dytac receiver once I can pay christmas monies into my account

Comment

Re: Dytac parts compatiblity

A full in depth review of the parts will be coming when they arrive - seeing as no-one has done one yet.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
      Working...
      X