CYMA MP5 SD6 Internal Upgrading Profject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYMA MP5 SD6 Internal Upgrading Profject

Hey guys need advice what I should do as I want to upgrade/install my MP5 SD6's performance of range and power. Currently it is shooting 312-313 fps.

Cheers
    Luc

Re: CYMA MP5 SD6 Internal Upgrading Profject

Power is fine. Stick a 6.03 tightbore in it and fiddle around with your hop rubber until you're happy with the range. Your new barrel will add 10 or so FPS giving you a very nice 320 ish
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

ah thanks where abouts can I obtain this and how much as a estimation :P would it be reccommended if i get a TM hop up rubber?

Comment

We cant tell you where to get it due to forum rules. Increasing FPS wont necessarily do anything except make it hurt more, you want to be looking at fitting a tightbore barrel, hop rubber and hop nub. (Google is your friend).

I'd personally recommend Deepfire Stainless 6.02 tightbores, A+ hop rubbers and Element H-nubs, as always with these things your mileage may vary - be prepared to splash on say, 4 different hop rubbers/nubs and experiment to find the best combo.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

ah yes sorry forgot about that. I was thinking of what the saltty suggested of a 'Madbull' Black Python 229mm Tight Bore Barrel-MP5 / AK Beta (MB-BP229) and a
          Tokyo Marui (Spare Part) Hop-Up Rubber. What ya think?

Comment

Assuming you mean a Black Python II, I've got one in my TM MP5 and it works beautifully.

The TM hop rubber certainly isn't a bad one. Mine uses a Systema one at the moment which kicks a nice straight shot out. Might be worth waiting for a few more opinions though as other results may vary

Comment

Ah ok. Yes I was on about the:

Madbull' Black Python 229mm Tight Bore Barrel and the TM Hopup rubber.

I will probably wait to get more of a choices :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kinglemon Find out more about kinglemon
              Working...
              X