element LLM01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• element LLM01

hi guys got a brand new llm01 a couple of days ago and lastnight the light stopped working on both the pressure pad and the button after hours of fiddling on it finally went back on again but was flickering quite dim then after more tinering it worked fine..til i tried it again today nothing at all..... not even lazer's this time really not happy as this is brand new any idea's?

Re: element LLM01

Battery contacts may have come loose inside, is it used on a GBBR or recoil rifle?

Comment

nope never been skirmished or anything just got it on my aeg l85 heard of alot of problems with it but though hmm maybe people are just mistreating them it changes the problem everytime i try it i mean now the laser goes on when i pess the button but dosent stay on or sometims the laser will work flashlight wont sometimes none of it works its rediculous

Comment

i have the opposite with mine. put the batteries in and the light is on slightly. undid the pressure switch incase it was that but no. turned the actual light off from the dial, still on. if i use the buttons or pressure pad the light does come on fully but it seems to be stuck on dim lighting.

Comment

i think ive foudn the problem if the batteries or in if its on or off its useing the battery power so if left in there not going to work the next morning i think ill just stick them in before a cqb game and take them out when it moves to woodland ect the main purpose is for looks but i do need a light for the pitch black cqb buildings and my surefire m900 dosent suit the sa80

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
          X