AnK mk46 upgrade advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnK mk46 upgrade advice

Hi Lads i have a AnK mk 46...same as the 249s..i would like to upgrade it abit ..can anyone reccomend me a good motor, spring, and gear set. not looking for super fast gears something like 15bbs per second. any advice? i already have CA hop unit and have done the cut away mod for rubber, and tight barrel
    thanks glen

Re: AnK mk46 upgrade advice

cut away mod? what is this, then?
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Hi Stones...you know in the hop unit you have a hole? where the nub goes, well youtake a dremmile and some small files and turn that hole into a reqtangle so you can now place the nub in sideways like other aegs. makes the hop alot better .

Comment

ah yeah, that's what i've done to my spare hop unit, I just need to figure out how to make the hop arm reach the nub properly now. do you have any guides at all?
        The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

what you can try if the nub is not a thick one... is get a small bit of plastic card or old num, cut it down and place it on top, thats what i did first, however it gave me way too much hop. i was shooting well over 60 meters but was aiming well low, so back to just having the num, i am using a madbull blue hop rubber and nub

Comment

yeah, i've got the biro mod in the moment, but want to make the hop nub horizontal for better range.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

well that is what i have done...just turn the hole into a rectangle and you can place the hub in as normal.

Comment

but the hop adjustment isn't pushing down on the nub, there needs to be a buffer in order to push it down for mine.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

just cut a small bit of rubber or plastic card the same size as the nub mate and gently lay it ontop of the nub ..then rebuild the hopunit, you will find it will hold it in place and give that bit extra push down.

Comment

yeah, tried that. I was trying out the hop adjust and the buffer was just sliding out everytime, so I tried glueing them together, it worked for a bit, then broke and now i've lost that nub on my black carpet!
                    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenny Find out more about glenny
                    Working...
                    X