Hop-Up material composition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop-Up material composition?

right, just wondering does anyone know what the material is used in hope up rubbers. annnnnd if there is anything around the house that is the same as this that can be cut up. thanks iain

Re: Hop-Up material composition?

What bit are you referring to?
    If you're referring to the little round bit that pushes down and is very very easy to lose, then a little bit of a biro will work (the tube that holds the ink), and apparently works quite well sometimes.
    If you're talking about the rubber "sheath" that goes over the barrel, I don't think anything you'd just happen to have in the house would do, otherwise we'd all be doing it and saving ourselves at least £5 :D

Comment

If you mean yhr nub use some of the insulation on silicone wire, it will work aloy better than any biro mod, or use sorbothane in the form of a flat patch
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

yeh, more looking to make my own sort of R-hop. so looking for a high impact silicone material, is any form, i tried bathroom silicone but that i feel is to squidgy. need something harder :P

Comment

silicone tubing, can be found on auction sites
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftic airsoft is a good way to spend ones sunday Find out more about airsoftic
          Working...
          X