Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help stuck removing a g&g floating rail

Hi

I got a g&g gr4 cqb-s an i'm gunna go for a longer barrel, but i need to remove the floating rail?
    It seams to have two pins stopping it rotating, looking at them from the receiver end they look free to come out, but i had a 30oz hammer an modified steel rod with moderate blows nothing gives?
    am i missing something? i dont wanna break anything?

thanks for any help people

Re: Help stuck removing a g&g floating rail

Pictures?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I tried to take pics last night but my phone camera is making it bloody hard, the pins are right inside the delta assembly
      There dosen't seems to be proper info on it, i've done Alot of searching

On youtube theres a kid that says you just twist the ris off all in one peice, but something tells me it been taken off before, which could make the vid usless

Then this other guy says you unscrew the outer delta ring nut the opposite way to the ris .... an it dosen't budge At All, i would have to use a large wrench or something an if the info is wrong i could completely ruin it

So confused, there must be some tech that has disassembled one or ten even of these lol

Comment

Ok i found some info on airsoftcanada so i'll give that a try tonight

there saying the outer delta ring nut screws off ccw, which free's the rail an gives access to the pins. heres a explode http://www.guay2.com/web/drawings/16/CRW_explode.pdf

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RoKnRoLLeR Easy going, up for a laugh Find out more about RoKnRoLLeR
        Working...
        X