ZTactical Sordins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTactical Sordins

Hey guys just got some Ztactical Sordins, they are awesome but for some reason they aren't receiving comms but can send? I have the Ztactical PTT too but for some reason they're playing up. Everything else works like the general sound and volume just the receiving off Voice from another walkie talkie. Any suggestions??

Re: ZTactical Sordins

I have this problem i believe its the ptt its constantly transmiting and bleeding over everyone else, im going to ditch the headset and ptt and buy genuine.
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Excellent so I've essentially just wasted £70...?

Comment

Have you tried a different ptt??

Do the speakers work at all? I mean, do you hear beeps when you turn on the external mics bit, so you can hear, even though you have a headset on?
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

No didnt say that lol chill chill :D im just doing a more serious airsoft this year and need a decent reliable comms set up, try another ptt it could just be a faulty one it happens...
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

yeah, the Zsordin ones are terrible. i ditched mine as they're pretty poo, take direct hits to them, and the turn off from the shock. i'm hoping to get real ones eventually.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Not angry at you mate just gutted. The headset turns on and beeps, I can hear normal sounds but not voice Although I can transmit...

Comment

I ended up buying the real thing, fakes are just a complete waste of time, to be honest though I never use my sordins, I'm sure if I were exposed to sound of real gunfire I would use them but the sound of heavy sewing machine noises with the odd flashbang really doesn't jusify them.

Comment

It's more for the practicality of the boom mic as I hate my current ear insert and don't like bowmans

Comment

why did you but it for £70? you can get it for £50 ew in the uk!! cant remeber the site.

if there new take em back and get a refund/ try them on there PTT (if you dont know anyone with them)

sounds like a either a prob with the PTT or a prob with the wiring!
                    FOR SALE
                    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by WeeManDan View Post
                      It's more for the practicality of the boom mic as I hate my current ear insert and don't like bowmans
                      Have you tried the TASC headset?

Comment

Imported :/ Also came with PTT so total cost I meant. TASC?

Comment

have you got the right ptt for the handset there are sometimes very small differences

Comment

Originally posted by WeeManDan View Post
                            Imported :/ Also came with PTT so total cost I meant. TASC?
                            TASC headset, I find the earpiece more comfortable than the Bowman, just do a lookup on google for TASC Headset and you'll get the pics.

Comment

ive got a ztactical set and never had an issue and im using mine with the element u95 ptt and has worked fine for over a year. i know it sounds strange but is your ptt 1 prong or two? as i have read else where that the one prongs seem to have more of a problem than the two prongs. not sure if thats true or not, but im using motorola gp300 which are two prongs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WeeManDan Find out more about WeeManDan
                              Working...
                              X