to cut down or buy again? spiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to cut down or buy again? spiring

Hi Lads nearly done the mk46/ 249 upgrade ..just added a sp110 main spring and it now shoots as 350-365fps...i am really looking for a 330-340 tops would i be best buying a new spring like a sp100 or sp90? or better to cut down my sp110 an dkeep testing until i get the 330ish i want?
    thanks glen

Re: to cut down or buy again? spiring

i would say to get a 100 spring the last time i cut down a spring by 1 coil my fps fell to less than 300
    WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

depends if you want to spend more money. ive cut a coil off before to get what i need saves time and money.
      but dont forget it will settle down after use.

i would say 1 coil cut off will take you to 345 and after some use 330-340. it doesnt hurt to try you can still go buy another spring if needed.

called aeg tuning
      Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

if you do go for the cut then do it at the end that is the more tightly coiled as it will give a more level end and wont let the end slip off the side of the spring guide and lock the piston, it also gives the chance to get a smaller reduction in power for fine tuning.i've cut loads off spring's for people who want as close as poss 350fps or 425fps ,personally i cant feel the difference in the field between 330 and 350fps but some people will insist.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenny Find out more about glenny
        Working...
        X